Sleep Plan – Customized Nutrition, Lifestyle and Supplement Guide
Life, stress, to-do lists, career and family affect the chemical and hormonal balance in your body. This imbalance sets the stage for poor sleep or sleepless nights. Sleep deprivation leads to a variety of issues such as…
- Emotional instability
- Anxiety, uneasiness, insecurity
- Depression, sadness, lethargy
- Procrastination, low motivation, inability to move
- Short-tempered, extreme highs and lows and dependent on sugar, caffeine or alcohol to get through
- Physical illnesses
- High Blood pressure, heart problems
- Adrenal Fatigue, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
- Restless Leg Syndrome
And certain physical conditions cause sleeplessness that this plan can correct the poor sleep part such as…
- Thyroid illness
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Hormonal Imbalances
Most doctors will treat the presenting symptom. I will help you discover the underlying cause. When you address the underlying cause, you stop having the symptoms and avoid the pharmaceutical trap.
Each person is different so a customized SLEEP PLAN is good for you if you…
- Lie awake at night thinking.
- Fall asleep quickly, but suffer with nighttime wakefulness and can’t get back to sleep.
- Process at night, and feel like they are merely napping instead of getting into R.E.M. sleep.
In your customized SLEEP PLAN, you will receive a step-by-step solution list that covers what you need in terms of…
- Nutrition – What foods to eat that will energize you during the day, what types of foods to keep you balanced, what foods to avoid, and what foods help your body deescalate at night.
- Supplements – Your inability to sleep is governed in part by a mineral and hormonal imbalance. Certain supplements will adjust your imbalance and lift you into vitality.
- Environment – It is amazing what part your bedroom environment plays in your inability to sleep. You will receive suggestions and guidance specifically for you to get some rest,
- Rituals – Do you just drop into bed exhausted? Your body and brain will respond totally differently if you will adopt some bedtime rituals.
You will find your whole life shifting with this SLEEP PLAN. Your brain will get the recovery it requires which will enable you to feel more emotionally empowered, your decision-making ability will rise, and your health conditions will ease.
“I want to let you know that I have been sleeping so much better. I am feeling less anxiety, and the best part is my blood pressure has returned to normal where it was too high all last year.”
Sue Babin Swift, Dunedin, Florida
Your SLEEP PLAN includes:
- Six Full Weeks of one-on-one intensive support.
- Our first conversation is a thorough assessment so I can learn about you, your health, your habits and your desires for good health.
- Our second conversation is where I will deliver your comprehensive Sleep Plan designed personally for you.
- We will schedule touch base conversations every other week for six weeks to help you navigate your way into feeling better.
- You will have personal text support in between conversations to help you navigate the daily challenges that occur through personal change.
- Your written Sleep Plan includes Resources, Research, Recommendations, and an expanded learning section in the back to support the material presented.